As part of our Open Data Project ODINE and the CINMarS Project through HALPIN Centre for research and innovation and UCC MAREI Centre, we are running a workshop on LCOE, IRR and techno-financial modelling for Renewables Projects. It will be of interest to product and project developers, financial teams, renewable supply chain, researchers, investors and funders.
What will be covered in the workshop:
- Case studies of wind, wave and tidal products/projects presented by user of ExceedenceFinance
- Use cases including PTO, material, location, diesel offset and technology selection
- Prospecting and project comparison
- Practical workshop and training on techno-financial modelling, background, application and what-if analysis
- The future – cloud based techno-finance
The date is 29th September 2016 from 9am – 3pm
The Location: National Maritime College of Ireland, Ringaskiddy, Co, Cork, Ireland.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
AGENDA is here
Please RSVP by 22nd September (include dietary requirements) Register Here as places are limited.